Further to previous posts 1, 2, 3, that talk about my “Our Coronavirus Quarantine” project, this is the “latest” update with a few shareable shots. I quoted “latest” just there, because about 3 weeks ago, I pretty much ran out of B&W film, and was too skint to buy a new batch, so I had to abandon the whole “every shot in B&W” idea and switch to colour for a few days, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to keep up the “one photo or more every day for the lockdown“. To be honest, I didn’t think it would go on for as long as it has! If i’d had realised it was going to be upwards of 8 weeks, I might have bulk buyed at the start!

Anyway, I used two rolls of Ektachrome; my only roll of 120 and one roll of 35mm from the freezer. In addition, I shot and subsequently sent one roll of Ilford Delta 400 to the lab which was one of the last rolls I had at the time, just because a) I was being lazy and b) I figured that as I was sending two rolls to them to develop, I may as well add this one too to help their business end a little. Small acorns and all that. I sent all three rolls (which were rolls 11, 12 and 13) to the lab around 28th May and the delay in their return has put my entire publishing schedule two weeks behind, which is frustrating but understandable. I wasn’t expecting it to take nearly 3 weeks for them to get returned, but then I am lucky they are able to operate at all. So the shots below are from about 3 weeks ago, for those who want to read and look.

The 35mm shots were captured using my Nikon F5, and the other Ektachrome was 120 shot using the Hasselblad. So these shots were taken around mid April 2020.

So below are a few of the shots from rolls 11 (B&W), 12 and 13 (both of which were Ektachrome in the 35mm or 120 formats).